Best Striptease Songs 4: Top 15 Burlesque Seduction Tracks
In my previous blogs you could already try out different Striptease flavours with the the Slow Sensuous Tease, the Juicy Fuck Beat and the Sexy Intense Beat playlists. Burlesque Striptease is a different flavour again… Personally, I love the theatrical aspects, the lavish clothes, the flirty playfulness. Although a full-on burlesque show might be a bit of a stretch for a Saturday evening at home (or maybe not?), there are so many great elements in Burlesque striptease which can be incorporated into any routine.
Jo Weldon is one of my favourite Burlesque dancers. Whatever she does, it always looks sooo seductive and sensuous. I once saw a clip of her where she was even able to make getting out of a sweatsuit look sexy! What I took away from that was that Burlesque really doesn’t have to be that complicated – and that it is not so much about the dance routines as it is about the attitude. The fun thing is also that when it doesn’t matter what you are wearing it is actually possible to practice a bit of striptease every day, even if it is just for those few seconds when you take of your t-shirt or your socks!
Unfortunately that particular video has been removed from the internet, but here’s another great performance by Jo followed by a small tutorial called ‘The Art of a Peel’.
Inspirational, isn’t it? Here are some of my favourite Burlesque Striptease Songs for a flirty & fun evening…
Tantric Candy’s 15 Best Burlesque Striptease Songs
1. Purple Wail by Red Prysock
2. I Just Want To Make Love To You by Muddy Waters
3. Fever by Laura Fygi
4. I Put a Spell On You by Jeff beck (featuring Joss Stone)
5. Feeling Good by Michael Buble
6. Dirty Laundry by Bitter Sweet
7. Why Don't You Do It Right by Della Reese
8. Pretender's Got My Heart by Alisha's Attic
9. Whatever Lola Wants by Sarah Vaughan
10. Harlem Nocturne by Johnny Nocturne Band
11. You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse
12. Mercy On Me by Christina Aguilera
13. Havana by Camila Cabello
14. Nasty, Naughty Boy by Christina Aguilera
15. Anasthasia by Bill Smith Combo
Don’t you just love those jazzy vibes? I hope the video and music inspires you to explore or dive deeper into other parts of your femininity. Have fun and enjoy!
P.S. If you have other suggestions for the playlist, please share them in the comments below!